How to Avoid Care Fees

How to Avoid Care Fees & Protect Your Assets

Whatever Your Situation, There Are Options Open to You

Are you looking for a way to protect your assets if you go into a care home without having to transfer your home to your children? We are experts in this complex area of law and guarantee to give you the best possible advice for your particular circumstances. The good news is that, whatever your situation, there are options open to you and the sooner you act the more options you will have. The only way you can protect your assets is with proper advice and planning. We are happy to talk to you about your options for free with absolutely no obligation.

Dependable Wills & Probate Solicitors in Brighton, Hove, Hassocks & Farnham

Contact GoodLaw Solicitors LLP in Sussex and Surrey for Assistance With Your Will Writing
Sussex: 01273 956 270 | Surrey: 01252 471 211

What You Can Do

For couples who own a property together, we have a simple solution to protect your assets from care fees by:

  • Divide the ownership of your home into two equal shares, (tenants in common), so you can each leave your half to whoever you wish in your wills.
  • Both make wills to give your share of the house to a trust which allows the survivor to use it for life without owning it.

Our Private Client Specialists Can Help You

We are happy to work on a fixed fee basis where possible



Power of Attorney

Inheritance Tax Advice

How to Avoid Care Fees

Court of Protection

Personal Injury Trusts

Protective Trusts

Our Wills & Probate Team

Get in Touch

  • Hidden
  • Hidden
  • This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.
    I am happy for you to contact me with the details provided. Privacy Policy
  • Hidden
    Used for sending email to the right solicitor depending on custom_field


Go to Top