- Prepare and submit an application to the Court of Protection for the appointment of a deputy
- Complete and make sure all the documentation is correct and as per your wishes
- We can act as your Court of Protection deputy
- Prepare and submit annual deputyship account and report to the Office of the Public Guardian
- Advice and guidance in matters related to tax planning, care fees and investment policies
- Our Court of Protection solicitors can raise objections to the appointment of an attorney under a Lasting Power of Attorney
GoodLaw Solicitors LLP is one of the most trusted law firms in south England and are focused on putting our clients’ requirements as our priority. To help serve you better, we offer home visits for customers in Brighton, Hove, Farnham. and the surrounding areas. Although we specialise in working with private individuals, we also represent businesses across all sectors in Sussex and Surrey. We have extensive expertise in family law, property law, abuse claims, wills and probate. Give us a call for professional legal advice.