Wills, Probate & Tax Planning
1. How can we help you?
Our specialist team are here to help protect your family and assets. Please choose one of the following for more information:
2. Why choose GoodLaw?
- We are members of STEP (The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners) and are recognised as being specialists in our field. We also work closely with other professionals such as accountants and financial advisers to give you the best possible tax and estate planning advice.
- We provide free information sheets written in plain English.
- We do home visits if our clients are unable to get to the office.
- We offer a free ½ hour initial consultation without obligation.
- We are friendly, professional and efficient.
- All work is done by a fixed fee agreed in advance so you will never get a nasty shock.
We specialise in protective trusts for:
- Care Fees
- Inheritance Tax
- Complicated families
- 2nd marriages
- Children from previous relationships
- Joint ownership of property
- Personal injury awards.
3. Who do I need to speak to?
For more information please contact: