Serious Injury Claims
- How can we help you?
- GoodLaw Solicitors have a wealth of experience in dealing with personal injury claims and particularly in securing damages on behalf of injured victims and their families.
- We have a team of specialist solicitors and lawyers who act for clients in respect of road traffic accidents, accidents at work, slipping and tripping accidents and fatal accidents.
- We specialise in complex and high value cases, but also act for clients in respect of minor injuries which have resulted from the negligence or fault of another.
- We represent and advocate on behalf of bereaved families at Coroner`s Inquests and pursue cases on behalf of those families against hospitals, NHS Trusts, government departments or any other body whose negligence may have caused the victims death.
2. Why choose GoodLaw?
- We are members of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL), and have solicitors who are accredited as Senior Litigators with that Association and recognised as experts in their field. We are also accredited members of the Law Society Clinical Negligence and Personal Injury Accreditation panels. You will therefore only have experienced and specialist personal injury lawyers dealing with your case.
- We are recognised by Chambers & Partners, the prestigious legal directory, as leaders in the fields of both personal injury and clinical negligence law. This means that our clients and peers, including leading barristers, have recommended us to be named as top lawyers in the UK in our specialist fields.
- We will investigate the best possible methods of funding your case, including using your own home/contents insurance or a “No Win – No Fee” agreement with “after the event” insurance. To that end, we have delegated authority to issue “after the event” insurance in our client’s cases. This puts us in an enviable position amongst other law firms who might have to apply individually for insurance in your claim.
- We maintain a significant database of medical and non-medical experts to provide our clients with the most up-to-date and comprehensive expert reports when investigating personal injury, medical or clinical negligence claims on behalf of our clients.
- We understand the importance of rehabilitation following an injury and so we ensure that we invest the right time and effort in securing damages that meet our client’s rehabilitation needs.
- We have a dedicated Private Client department which specialises in and advises upon how to protect damages once a claim is settled.
- We have a proven track record in recovering the right damages in every case.
3. Who do I need to speak to?
For more information on how GoodLaw Solicitors can help you in your personal injury claim, please contact:-