- How can we help you?
- We are experts in handling medical or clinical negligence claims for damages on behalf of injured parties.
- We specialise in complex cases which arise from situations when medical care has not gone to plan.
- We have experience in handling cases involving surgical errors, brain injuries, birth injuries, amputations, hospital acquired infections, claims against GP’s and dentists, fatal accidents, prescription errors and cosmetic errors, amongst other types of case.
- Why choose GoodLaw?
- We only have solicitors who are recognised as experts in their field. We are accredited members of the Law Society Clinical Negligence Accreditation panel. You will therefore only have experienced and specialist personal injury lawyers dealing with your case.
- We are recognised by Chambers & Partners, the prestigious legal directory, as leaders in the field of medical or clinical negligence. This means that our clients and peers, including leading barristers, have recommended us to be named amongst the top lawyers in the UK in our specialist area of law.
- We will investigate the best possible methods of funding your case, including using your own home/contents insurance or a “No Win – No Fee” agreement with “after the event” insurance. To that end, we have delegated authority to issue “after the event” insurance in our client’s cases. This puts us in an enviable position amongst other law firms who might have to apply individually for insurance in your claim.
- We represent and advocate on behalf of bereaved families at Coroner`s Inquests and pursue cases on behalf of those families against hospitals, NHS Trusts, government departments or any other body whose negligence may have caused the victims death.
- We have a contract with the Legal Aid Agency, who have approved us as expert clinical negligence and serious injury lawyers, and have awarded us the Agency`s Specialist Quality Mark (SQM) in this area. This enables us to secure Legal Aid for those cases where babies have suffered neurological or brain damage at birth, to include cerebral palsy.
- We maintain a significant database of medical and non-medical experts to provide our clients with the most up-to-date and comprehensive expert reports when investigating medical or clinical negligence claims on behalf of our clients.
- We understand the importance of rehabilitation following an injury and so we ensure that we invest the right time and effort in securing damages that meet our client’s rehabilitation needs.
- We have a dedicated private client department which specialises in advises upon how to protect damages once a claim is settled.
- We have a proven track record in recovering the right damages in every case.
- Who do I need to speak to?
For more information on how GoodLaw Solicitors can help you in your medical or clinical negligence claim, please contact:-