Buying & Selling Property
- How can we help you?
- GoodLaw Solicitors have a wealth of experience in dealing with all aspects of property law, to include both residential and commercial conveyancing, development work and landlord and tenant disputes.
- With regard to residential conveyancing, we have a team of specialist solicitors and lawyers who act for clients in respect of buying or selling a home, remortgaging, transfers of equity and ownership, lease extensions and variations, buy to lets and right to buy from the Council.
- Our commercial property department deals with a wide range of commercial property matters, to include development work, business sales, the granting and assignment of leases, lease extensions and renewals, freehold acquisitions and disposals and deeds of easement.
- We also represent both landlords and tenants in respect of property disputes, the drafting and negotiating of leases, agreements for lease and licences for alteration.
- Why choose GoodLaw?
- GoodLaw Solicitors are members of the Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS). Introduced and run by the Law Society, the scheme is a recognised quality standard for residential conveyancing, and is the mark of excellence for the home buying process. Member firms are assessed against a set of rigorous benchmarking standards to establish the integrity of their conveyancing staff and the service provided. This includes the team`s adherence to good practice management standards, as well as prudent and efficient conveyancing procedures through the schemes protocol.
- We use the very latest technology to make the conveyancing process as efficient as possible. Redbrick PM enables us to eliminate repetitive tasks, electronically request official information such as searches and EPCs, and complete and submit Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) returns online. As part of this service you are able to track the progress of your transactions online 24/7. The progress of each of your files is updated automatically as we work on them, and you can login and check their status any time, day or night. We will also send you SMS and email updates as key milestones are reached, so you are kept as up to date as possible as and when things happen. You can review your progress now by going to www.redbricksolutions.co.uk and clicking on Track Your Case or by clicking directly on the following link: www.redbricksolutions.co.uk/trackyourcase/login.
- You will only have experienced and specialist property lawyers dealing with your matter, and will have direct access to your solicitor.
- We offer accessible and affordable advice and assistance and ensure that clients receive a prompt, pragmatic and results driven service.
- All of our lawyers are assisted by experienced trainee solicitors and paralegals. We also have an efficient and dedicated accounts department who are involved with all property transactions.
- We have forged good and strong working relationships with local residential and commercial property agents, together with search providers and the Land Registry.
- The firm is recognised as a leading property law firm in the South East of England, having offices in both Surrey and Sussex and we are on the south eastern panel of a large homebuilding and development company.
3. Who do I need to speak to?
For more information on how GoodLaw Solicitors can help you with your property matter, please contact: