- How can we help you?
We have expertise and many years of experience in this difficult and very specialist area of work, helping survivors of abuse. These cases can cover a very wide variety of abuse, including:-
- child abuse (including in schools, churches, children’s homes, children’s organisations, etc.)
- abuse in care /child neglect
- elder abuse
- Why choose GoodLaw?
- We will give you a free consultation with a specialist to help you to determine whether or not you have a reasonable claim and whether or not it is something that you would like to take further.
- We have experience of looking after abuse and neglect clients in a caring and sensitive manner.
- Your case will only be dealt with by a recognised expert in the field.
- We are accredited members of the specialist panel of the Association of Child Abuse Lawyers. We are also members of the Law Society Personal Injury Accreditation Panel.
- We are recognised by Chambers & Partners, the prestigious legal directory, as leaders in the fields of both personal injury and clinical negligence law. This means that our clients and peers, including leading barristers, have recommended us to be named as top lawyers in the UK in our specialist fields.
- We will investigate the best possible methods of funding your case, including using your own home/contents insurance or a “No Win-No Fee” agreement with “after the event” insurance.
- We can make a claim against the person who carried out the abuse, but also often against the organisation that employed the abuser in appropriate cases. We can help you to identify the organisation involved.
- Even if the abuse happened a long time ago, we may still be able to help if you contact us.
- Who do I need to speak to?
For more information on how GoodLaw Solicitors can help you, please contact:-