Why GoodLaw Solicitors?
We are a modern law firm with offices located in Sussex & Surrey. Our primary objective is to provide you with accessible, relevant and quality legal services.
We provide accessible advice from experienced solicitors and legal advisers. To assist you:-
- We are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
- We have offices based throughout the South of England, but are happy to travel to visit clients also
- You can book an appointment to speak or meet with us out of hours
- We can arrange to see you at your office, home or other location
- We answer your calls and emails promptly and give full attention to your matter.
We offer relevant and quality legal services:-
- We only advise in our specialist areas
- We will give you practical and business-oriented legal advice tailored to your particular circumstances
- We will communicate with you in plain English
- We will help you set your objectives, keep you on track and work with you towards them
- We have strong commitments to developing lasting client relationships based on trust, performance and friendship.
How do we achieve this?
GoodLaw Solicitors take pride in providing high quality, business-oriented legal services and client care.
We take a clear approach to all our cases.
As your trusted legal advisers, we will:-
- explain the law relating to your case or business transaction
- help you to understand your options and to choose your objectives
- consider with you the cost-benefits of the action proposed
- advance your matter as speedily and effectively as possible
- use our experience and skill to try to achieve the right outcome
- value your instructions and take pride in providing high quality legal services.
Our commitment to client care is strong and effective.
At the beginning of your matter we will:-
- provide you with a detailed client care letter
- explain our fees and funding options
- provide you with appropriate client terms
- set out clearly how we intend to meet your objectives.
As your matter progresses we will:-
- keep you informed on progress and costs
- do our best to achieve the right outcome for you.
At the conclusion of your matter we will:-
- store your papers safely and securely for a prescribed period of time as set out in our client terms
- advise you whether you might benefit from speaking to other professionals, for example, Independent Financial Advisors, in order to further protect your property or assets.